The mag-friendly short bio:
LE Francis is a recovering arts journalist writing poetry & fiction of varying length from the rainshadow of the Washington Cascades.
Things that are probably true:
- I’m a millennial that doesn’t gaf about chain restaurants or mayonnaise or golf courses or…
- I’m second generation trailer trash, but where mom & dad owned their trailer outright, I have to rent.
- I’m a witch & I’ve turned people into newts but they got better.
- If I had a time machine I would fight Lord Byron, befriend Keats, and get bombed on laudanum with Coleridge.
- You want tired archetypes? I’ve got tired archetypes! I’m an Enneagram 4w5; an MBTI INFJ; & a gemini sun, libra moon, & cancer rising (minor fuckboy energy).
- I sang like five words on a song called Angola once & I’m still plugging it because my brothers are unappreciated geniuses.
- You don’t, you don’t see me. You don’t see me. You don’t see me at all.
- If I start reading something & I get distracted or bored, I’ll drop it. But if I start reading something and it’s awful & makes me wish I was dead, I will read it and complain a lot.
- I can’t digest most food & it sucks.